Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Funny holiday complaints by tourists

Funny holiday complaints by tourists
Ridiculous complaints of tourists vacation in the British Daily Telegraph newspaper, has compiled the complaints of tourists vacation ridiculous and unreasonable.

Of tourists every year, the newspaper published a list of ridiculous complaints that this year's most ridiculous list include:


Holland America Line cruise ship, angrily to the reception of a tourist, was requested to change room. Officials of tourists to calm the room, why you want to change to understand when tourists, said: "The passenger ship handful of money I paid and my sea view room will be given said. But from my window I can see only one thing blasted a parking lot ..." Officer's response if the was: "No iron did not take." Africa's natural park erect an elephant on a tour of the complaints was as follows: "The wild beast's appearance, myself enough to feel lead honeymoon ruined my left."

* "Engaged with two bed rooms booked but we were given a room with double bed. Fiancée, so I would be liable to you from conceiving. If you were put into a room with us as we wish they would not come to us."

SEA FISH was YES!

Other complaints by tourists "as follows:

"From Pitch to 5 euro bought rayban sunglasses, but the holiday was a fake."

"They did not tell us that fish in the sea. Children were very frightened."

* "My one-bedroom apartment three-room apartment of my friends I've met. Theirs was larger than mine significantly."

"Brochures on the" do not stay in the barbershop "is called. We are studying hairdressing, there are accepted?"

"Beach was very sandy ..."

* Coast to coast was not like we saw in the brochure. Yellow sand in your brochures seems to us was white. "

* "It should be illegal to sunbathe topless on the beach. My husband, my vacation for the whole day watching the other women came from my nose."

"The tourists shopping at the beach buffet food" out there we waited in the queue in the heat without air conditioning. "

"Holiday said when the mosquito bites. I warned anyone of them might not bite."

"While no one except the water park where we did not tell us to bring our swimsuits and towels for our."

"There were too many Spaniards. Receptionist spoke Spanish. Meals were the Spanish food. There were too many foreigners

No comments:

Post a Comment