Wednesday, August 11, 2010

I had a great holiday in Fethiye

I had a great holiday in Fethiye
600-thousand-circulation magazine published in England, OK, from the country's most famous TV stars Sally Whittaker'in holiday in Turkey, his wife and children were separated into six pages.

600-thousand-circulation magazine published in England, OK, from the country's most famous TV stars Sally Whittaker'in holiday in Turkey, his wife and children were separated into six pages.

Which is one of Britain's most watched series Coronation Street's star is still being treated for cancer Whittaker, "I remain in Fethiye Hillside Beach Club tatilgeçirdim perfect," he said. Coronation Street's character can be affected by breast cancer to control captured the 47-year-old stars in this way to ensure early detection of disease, he told her.

I'm fighting for my family.
OK Magazine interview with the old, "I must live for my children, so I'm struggling with cancer," said Sally Whittaker, "Last year we went on vacation the whole family after chemotherapy and radiotherapy. We had a great time in Turkey. A great place for kids. We have two weeks without bothering anyone much good has come together, "he said. OK Magazine's important for Turkish holiday tour with a presentation of the Hillside Beach Club is doing in the interview said.

No comments:

Post a Comment