Thursday, August 5, 2010

Oger tours sold

Listen to the sound of my mind and I've sold
From Germany to Turkey, the largest tour operator has Vural Oger Oger Tours, the company has sold some time ago the tourism giant Thomas Cook.

From Germany to Turkey, the largest tour operator Oger Tours Vural Oger owns, the company has sold some time before tourism giant Thomas Cook. Vural Oger, "Heart of my voice 'Selling was saying' but commercially rational thought selling I've been more wise decision that I've seen and sold, I decided. The right to make a decision believing that I'm quiet. In addition, tourism withdrawal not. Thomas Cook 's supervisory board member and in Germany My other company ÖGER TURKISH TOUR, and hotel companies in Turkey do I continue with my presence in the tourism sector, "he said.

July 20 1969, 20 thousand Mark German Air from the leased BAC-11-type 114-seater arranged by his first Hamburg-City campaign with the ÖGER group of companies laid the foundation of the Vural Oger 41 years later that your company from Turkey holiday tours that ÖGER Tours Thomas Cook has sold. This is not so easy to take decisions in Germany had a great impact. Balance the sale of billions of euros in the tourism sector probably will lead to significant change. Vural Oger, this decision is the path to freedom and to live for the first time they told us. Vural Oger Oger Tours in Hamburg in the center of an ongoing conversation with the hours I have. With all the sincerity of my questions answered. They lived prior to the decision, decided that moment, politics, formed the Fenerbahce told about, and much more.

- 40 year effort to sell the company why did you?

- First I would like to make a correction that I have set up 40 years ago, all the airports in Germany to Turkey TUR TURKISH ÖGER charter flights arranged to continue operating as a company. I just ÖGER companies in the group founded in 1983, I've sold ÖGER Tours. Still, the decision was not easy. I think so too. I reviewed my decision in two ways. The sound of my heart 'Selling was saying' but I've been sold commercially rational thought than I saw a wise decision. Tourism industry is changing because of the shell. Medium-sized tour operators have come under the umbrella of giant kurulluşların tourism. A concentration in the sector is experiencing. I could also happen in the future. No room for sentimentality in trade.

- Again, taken a job like that on? Or what about those who want to be thrown out?

- Nowadays, it is not easy to set up a company like Oger Tours. I can say even impossible. Let me give you the right answer if you ask me why. If you want to set up such a company today, the need for months to 300 million euros in cash. The job does not end with money. You'll know the job. And put the money out today, so I do not see an individual entrepreneur. Giant tour operators is growing more so. Medium-sized tour operators like us, are disappearing one by one.

- Why are not they? Every year, millions of German tourists going to Turkey. Receive a share of this cake though small, will not you?

- It's me, every year from November until May, in front of my hotel reservation and guarantee agreements for payments of 40-50 million euros is needed. Agreements with these hotels, holiday villages and is a pre-paid. Giant tour operators in an increasingly large payments to hotels and using their extensive credit facilities and they're taking advantage of significant discounts are creating. Medium-sized tourism companies are so awkward. If a high amount of this payment discounts will increase your bargaining power. For example if you receive a discount of 5 euros per day for 15 days will be 75 euros. 750 euros in the summer of this discount is 10 percent. Advantage over the competition is starting to giant operators. To receive this credit, but as we increasingly difficult for mid-sized firms. The company has reduced chance of survival. Basel II criteria for bank loans because the tap was now firmly trapped. 1-3 percent profit margin in our industry already has changed in even the smallest discounts affect sales.

- This is how you solve problems?

- I have escalated this issue to Ankara. Mr. Prime Minister Recep Tayyip Erdogan also told himself. Bring tourists to Turkey that the Turkish government has set certain criteria for operators like us, this six-month winter period required for the pre-paid credit in which we can support. I do not want money from anyone, we are a wealthy organization. Companies can compete against giant rivals equal terms I'm looking for. The topic for this winter period of six months prepayments sağlıyacak support to banks for loans to be turkey. Ankara, but unfortunately this type of tourism do not have a mechanism to track problems. Turkey tourism so far has not been a state policy. Who leads and who brings tourists they were never treated as a serious issue. Hans Hasan brings tourists do not bring, significant increase in the number of tourists and income were considered. All coastal cities in coastal areas and their fields turned into concrete. Still necessary for the development of tourism zones MEGAPLAN is not available. But Ankara does not indicate the interest necessary to think about it. Does not see tourism as a strategic sector. Just looking to increase the number of tourists and foreign exchange. Whereas long-term planning required for this job. Otherwise, the giant tour operators in Europe and soon dominate the market price may also be dictated. In Europe today, what what in the UK for Germany to Spain or Greece for a one George Fernandez Reisen Reisen no more. Reisen Reisen and George Fernandez as all these institutions are not within the last 10-20 years. Oger for Turkey's strategic value has been confirmed by all the Ministers of Tourism.

I just want to mentioned that our current Minister of Tourism has a great chance for Turkey. Wider culture, knowledge and personality in the last 40 years, the tourism minister is one of the best I have seen. Ministry of Tourism to get the authority and competence in a positive performance is very high. I have explained above address issues of engagement and directives of the Prime Minister will be formed under the Ministry of Finance and of a tourism strategy is a plan to engage in this plan is required.

- Sales of sleep fled before you decide?

- I did not run away diyeyem sleep. Between feelings, my mind was gone. So easy to start from scratch and you wish you worked so hard to sell your tourism company. I thought many times. I reconsider. Do not listen to my heart and my mind I made up my decision.

- How do you feel about yourself now?

- That's your daughter or son get married if the parents how they feel and I feel it. Who married a girl or a boy goes out and where they go is a logical subject. It's got to go and you go where they went, but if you are a space in the house. Here's a feeling like that. 41 years ago, I arrived with a suitcase and a quantity of cash and raised in Hamburg, I had found this company. I believe the correct decision, but I'm quiet.

- Family benefits şirketlerinlerinin say. But now I have to sell your company. Your opinion changed?

- The family business has the advantage. You can take independent decisions and quick decisions. Holiday products, but the problem is not in our case, we can also sell it. Our tour of our holiday markets in Germany are over 13 000 travel agencies. That travel agents are increasingly acquired by large tour operators. 300-400 of travel agency chains, for example, hundreds of agents who are buying euros as payment. Billion credit facility with a giant tourism organizations forward payments from the airline companies can get cheaper seats, they can close the front payments and Reisebüro hotel chains are buying. All hotels in Turkey before we certainly have a wide reputation. Calıştığım years ago along with my hotel business to his sons and daughters slowly began to leave. This second generation mostly in America and Europe, read and trade sentiment made out of people''who pays the piper calls the tune''philosophy, including they, with his father 20-30 years plays yielded, now a giant tour operators, 5 million euros to the press and in closing and us in growing the same conditions are demanding. In my own relationship with my balance, but where I would go up. Now I have to guarantee the future of Oger Tours.

- Oger Tour brand is always going to live?

- Oger Tours, Europe's second-largest tour operator, came under the umbrella. There are now hundreds of thousands of partners. Receive strong support from the financial angle. This brand will live on always. Even after many years' Vural Oger had founded the company "will say. This will never be forgotten.

- Only Oger Tours Do you sell?

- I just sold my company called Oger Tours. Popularly referred to as the working time, which only made transport plane with my company called Oger Tours in Turkey Turkey belongs to me, three of seven hotels, holiday villages operating, incoming Holiday Plan to which my company did not sell. Continue their activities as before. Oger Tour of Germany from Turkey in the various cities of Turkey are carrying at least 700-thousand passengers. Holiday Plan, the three thousand people in my company is trying to.

- Did your company sell how much?

- If the public has been sold to Euro 30 million as the dense atmosphere has been created. Many people in the media on the first page, written in Thomas Cook's press release of the 30 million left to see and read the second page of the paper. But this is about 90 million euros for a holiday tour. 2.3 to 30 million as mentioned by maddesıne ÖGER Tours because they have assets of 49.5 million euros is being expressed, in the Palm Beach in Side Turkey with 34.5 million euro in holiday village there. According to this article about all this is taken out of the assets and ÖGER Tours Vural Oger, this amounts to is being transferred. In addition to mandatory travel insurance and some other places on my back I'll take 10-15 million euro bond. Oger Tours will provide all claims with Thomas Cook, and gets some credit agreements. So that around 90 million euros to build a holiday tour.

- How did the idea Sales?

- As in every sector bids were coming to me for years. This is very natural. Oger Tours Condor with 10 percent in the past, companies that share in common, I later bought back. Contact us in the past, huge variety of British and other German companies came to offer. Condor-Year in September 2000 the then CEO of the company Neckermann by Mr. Pichler 110 million to buy all of Oger Tours, Mark did not accept the proposal came to me then. Bluewings a Russian aircraft company bought last year by businessman came to an attractive offer, a notary public in the deal, as a result of subsequent economic crisis, he did not perform timely payment provisions. Oger Tours Thomas Cook, last year had indicated that the purchase request could not agree on certain principles I have mentioned, I give up negotiations. Thomas Cook's desire to speak with up to a month to start again and we have signed a mutual agreement.

- Where did you make a call?

- The authorities have made in Hamburg and Frankfurt. It did not take too much. We agreed on a middle ground. Turkey also wanted to enlarge their market. Oger Tours, with the brand they saw that it was possible, my taleblerimle middle ground between their interests were understood. We signed the agreement on Sunday July 11. The Federal Cartel Office's approval of the agreement will enter into force. Remove the obstacles, but I do not think the cartel office. These laws need to be a confirmation.

- Thomas Cook have said that the company will make the task ...

- Europe's second-largest tour operator, Thomas Cook, but I sold my company in the same company will make an important task. German tour company Thomas Cook AG Supervisory Board members will be named. This is a prestigious honor and duty. This company will take control of all strategic decisions will be a member of a committee.

- He will be retiring when you?

- Will be thinking of retirement does not even have time. I always set myself new goals. My Turkish companies in Turkey, Oger Tours in Germany consisting of seven hotel chains, and we will continue to operate our company Holidayplan incoming tourism. GROW with this company will develop my daughter Nina. As a member of the Supervisory Board of Thomas Cook will attend the meeting. Probably will not have any time to retire.

- You've written a book. Now you'll have a little more time. More will come of this book?

- In 2002, I wrote 'I'm German, I like my Turkey' in my book, I told my life after his arrival in Germany. Now I have two book projects. The first round of the European Parliament between 2004-2009 Social Democratic Party and the parliamentary seats as I live in what I will tell you in all aspects. After leaving Milletvekililğinden "European seats five years, from Hamburg, Brussels, Strasbourg and back on tour" with the name I have prepared a booklet. Front of the booklet will be a detailed version of this book. Name of the "I Brükseldeydim five years," probably will. The second book project, I will tell my family. The German writer Thomas Mann's novel Buddenbrooks I was always interested me. In the novel Buddenbrooks family of three generations is described in a full taste of the literary novel. I want to tell my family. In this book on the lives of three generations, social and cultural background will be in front of the subject. Turkey-Europe relations that deal with different aspects of this project, a book in my head but I think it is not yet fully established. This book is also the name of the "European reality" want to have.

- I have seen the country. You're still wondering, where you want to see there? What holiday would you prefer?

- And how. Chile, Peru, America tours tours "> South America tour some countries have not seen. Alaska turları'yı never seen. Prefer my came from outside Turkey, Cuba turları'yı love. Thailand turları'ı very like. The Indian Ocean Seychelles Islands love. Believe in beauty be, here are places like heaven on earth. climate, beautiful nature. the whole of Europe, all the Arab countries, the Far East, I saw all I can say turları'yu.

No comments:

Post a Comment